Re: I mentioned once that certain actions of the IETF may be criminally prosecutable in nature...

2008-06-03 21:32:27

--On Monday, June 02, 2008 10:17:16 -0700 TS Glassey
<tglassey(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net> wrote:

I brought this up a number of times and Harald's solution was to ban me
from the list. Something that under the US CFAA is prosecutable... His
claim was that I failed to show him the money - that special case which
establishes that as a standard.

I believe I told you to show competent legal advice saying that what you
were posting was relevant to the IETF.

I have read your provided material, and fail to see any sign of such
competent legal advice; no name but your own is attached to the claim of
relevance.

(for those who wonder what case it is, it is
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Meier>.)

                        Harald