Re: Subscriber List Damage

2008-06-30 17:37:36
Michael Thomas wrote:
1) Have you brought this up with the mailman folks? I've interacted with
them and they seem like a responsive set of folks. I'm sure that this sort
   of thing would horrify them.

I haven't yet, but will try. They'll probably want more information than I can give them.

2) 3 years since the last backup? Oi.

No - not three years since the last backup. I have MUCH more recent backups than that, of course!

Three years is the age of the file that I suspect mailman used to pull its old configuration from. An old copy of the database for those two lists that was just sitting around, not being used.

Glen