Re: Subscriber List Damage

2008-06-30 23:35:57
Glen <glen(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com> writes:

I'm happy to discuss this further; however, I do not want to pollute
the various lists with this.  I'm cc'ing the lists in this case so
everyone understands we are responding to emails, but I'm going to
take any further threads off-list to keep the lists focused on their
primary purposes.

How about an IETF "operations" mailing list?  There is the tools mailing
list, but I don't think this kind of operational discussions belong
there.  People interested in the operations of various IETF servers
could join that mailing list.  The list might even be an helpful
resource for incidents like this.

/Simon