Re: About IETF communication skills

2008-08-01 00:56:03

I agree with Paul.

Having now quickly read the article in question I don't even see what
the "problem" is, including the somewhat provocative headline.

But if you (collecively) would like a more technical and less
"sensational" (if that is your perception of the article in question)
approach, we do have at least two journals that can be found at every
IETF meeting and two tall editors that go along with them ;-)

We're happy to talk to you and we might even let you review the text
before it is published ;-)

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj