Re: MP3 support for Friday afternoon

2008-08-03 15:13:49
Marshall Eubanks wrote:
I think that this little bit of mission creep just snuck up on us.

Indeed. If meetings that occur on the perhipary continue to increase in relevance it might be prudent to consider how cost recovery could be done to support the expanded function, if they are now really part of the core meeting function etc.

This was by no means intended as a complaint, just as a
request and suggestion for operations going forward.

Nor did I take it as such, I did however know why the audio went away so hopefully that factual anecdote contributes a datapoint to the discussion on the future "friday experiment", non-core meetings, etc.

Regards
Marshall