Re: About IETF communication skills

2008-08-03 16:13:09
I find myself imagining what IETF would be like if anyone who could claim to be a journalist (say because they have a blog) could get in for free, subject only to the condition that they could not talk during meeting sessions.

I think I just might claim to be a journalist (after all, I do have a relevant blog), show up, and try to provide useful input in the hallways. The hallways have always been much more effective for that anyway, and the meeting sessions seem to be getting less and less useful over time.

Keith