Re: [BEHAVE] Can we have on NAT66 discussion?

2008-11-13 11:34:38
Mark,

I agree with the sentiment, the problem is that the 5 different groups are
doing different things that all relate back to NAT in v6 (rather than just
coexistence) each under their own charter.

I have had suggestions that I bring this to ietf or inter-area mailing lists
for general consensus on a need and IETF overall position prior to defining
a solution.
Behave seems a little limited in scope for the decision about do we or don't
we want to allow any form of native mode NAT into v6.

Eric
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Mark Townsley <townsley(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>