Re: Who Wants an RFID Badge for the Upcoming IETF Conference?

2008-11-14 10:37:27
I just added my name to the database. What I would REALLY like is to
just have my badge scanned when I enter a meeting room instead of
signing a blue sheet.

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Athar Shiraz Siddiqui