Re: Who Wants an RFID Badge for the Upcoming IETF Conference?

2008-11-14 13:35:01
We've thought about the blue sheet replacement, but wanted to start a bit smaller and reduce the impact of failure. (With the current experiment, presumably the worst-case outcome is no worse than what we've had for the past 70+ IETFs, but losing blue sheet information might make some lawyer unhappy.)

Henning