RE: [Sipping] Names of People Encoded On RFID Cards

2008-11-17 12:34:01
I don't know if it is possible to recycle cards, but I do know that
Peter Dawes will not be in Minneapolis.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: sipping-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:sipping-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Athar Shiraz
Siddiqui
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 7:19 PM
To: sip; sipping; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Omer Boyaci;
kumiko(_at_)cs(_dot_)columbia(_dot_)edu
Subject: [Sipping] Names of People Encoded On RFID Cards

Names of people attending SIP / SIPPING who requested before
noon Saturday were encoded in NYC and handed to "Omer Boyaci"
<boyaci(_at_)cs(_dot_)columbia(_dot_)edu>.

The names are located here  :
http://groups.google.com/group/ietfrfid/files
You dont need to login but if its inconvenient email me to
request status of your request. Omer has five blank cards
left with him.

You can contact Omer directly at (646) 842 2342 .

Since our team will depart by Friday noon I doubt the system
will be available for Friday.

--
Shiraz

500 Riverside Drive