Re: Plenary Online Experiment

2008-11-19 17:33:49
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Stephane H Maes
<STEPHANE(_dot_)MAES(_at_)oracle(_dot_)com> wrote:

It may be an artifact of email or I may have missed some earlier relevant
exchanges, but I am a bit surprised that it is announced for the first time ~
10 minutes before the event... Of course some of us can't attend in such
cases...

    I hadn't noticed any announcements about it prior to the one at
about 3:50p EST today, but chalked it up to the "experimental" nature.
 I'm looking forward to the day when there's full remote attendance
capability for the plenaries.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
http://www.parasane.net/