Re: Plenary Online Experiment

2008-11-19 18:09:23

Am 19.11.2008 um 23:47 schrieb Marshall Eubanks:

Are you volunteering to set this up next time ? I think that such an offer would be gladly accepted.

....as you know i am a " flash_hater " ;)

but seriously

I ´ve meet a very talented motivated young C ++ programmer and we started implementing
our_own_crossplattform _opensource_software_project.
Its in a very early stage but hopefully at the 74 meeting we could have something in our hands.

Would it be possible when we give it to the "IETF " , that we get an "invitation " for attending to the next meeting when we would make a presentation out of it ?

regards

Marc

--
web : http://dev.let.de
PGP/GnuPG: 0x1ac02f3296b12b4d  jabber :marc(_at_)kgraff(_dot_)net

Regards
Marshall

<http://www.dimdim.com>  does the same and is " opensource "