Re: How I deal with (false positive) IP-address blacklists...

2008-12-09 02:04:31
On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 05:49:02PM +1100, Mark Andrews wrote:

      They didn't say why they had blacklisted that IP so there
      is no way to determine if it was a false positive or not.
      That also make the request to phone if the listing was in
      error pretty hard to determine.

Well, it blocked a legitimate e-mail message, so by definition the
rejection was false positive.  I've also checked a number of DNSBL's,
and no one else seems to have black-listed my IP address, except these
jokers.

                                                - Ted