Re: where to send RFC 5378 license forms

2008-12-18 17:52:53
Jorge,

I'm working on the assumption that once a contributor or a
contributor's assign has signed the license form in its
RFC5378 version, we can all submit drafts including that
contributor's earlier text without further ado. Is that correct?

    Brian

On 2008-12-19 11:37, Contreras, Jorge wrote:
Just as a simple "for example": what is the set of names that
needs to be
posted just to cover all of the boilerplate text we're
required to put in our
documents?

The boilerplate text is owned by the IETF Trust.  No author permissions
are needed.

As a slightly harder example: what is the set of names
required to cover
all the boilerplate text that goes into an RFC containing a
MIB module?

See above.  In addition, MIB modules were licensed broadly under RFC
3978, so they are less problematic than non-code text.