Re: I Love this subject header! (was Re: Reject TLS!)

2009-02-09 18:43:24
Lol :)

Its an interesting attempt, to say the least...

On 2/9/09, mshore <mshore(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:
On 2/8/09 11:22 AM, "Jeffrey Hankins" <jhankin1(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Please stand up for software freedom and reject the TLS proposal until
RedPhone Security issues a royalty-free patent for TLS. Thank you.

And the content cracks me way the heck up, too.  Otherwise
this is really, really annoying.  What, these people think
the IETF takes votes?

Melinda

Sent from my mobile device

AJ Jaghori
Chief Architect, Author, & Professor | Data Network & Security
ciscoworkz(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
"Sent via my Android Powered Mobile..."