Re: how to contact the IETF

2009-02-09 18:52:49
Dear Cos:

True, and I agree with the facts about the process completely.
However, these are people who are upset, and want to make thier
opinions known... though there is no "voting process", per se, it is
good to know (and see) that so many people are interested and have a
strong opinion about this subject.

Though I agree that it can be annoying and cumbersome, the knowledge
that so many people are opposed is good to know and useful as well.
It certainly woke me up from my long slumber on the list, personally.
I've been here for many years, but haven't spoken up at all really...
I've been watching, absorbing information, but hesitant to throw my
opinion out there.

Hopefully this situation will bring many new people into the
discussions.  I do agree that those who are interested should
subscribe to the list and join into the conversation, that will
definitely have the greatest possibility of being productive (both in
the short and long term).

Sincerely,

Alex Loret de Mola
Lead Software Engineer, iScan Services