Re: TLS WG Chair Comments on draft-ietf-tls-authz-07

2009-02-11 19:47:08
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:29:05 -0800
"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> wrote:

Could I just point out here the real risk that this relevant
objection might get lost in the sea of irrelevant aggitation from the
FSF supporters?

I agree.  Let's move the substantive discussion to the TLS WG mailing
list, or at least agree on some "secret" keyword to put into Subject:
lines that I can use for better filtering; I'm on the verge of
kill-filing anything with "authz" or "TLS" or "patent", at least if
they appear on the IETF list...