Re: TLS WG Chair Comments on draft-ietf-tls-authz-07

2009-02-11 09:54:02
On 2/11/09 9:47 AM, "Powers Chuck-RXCP20"
<Chuck(_dot_)Powers(_at_)motorola(_dot_)com> wrote:
I am curious - is this a commitment by the TLS chairs to actually work
on this document? Or simply an attempt to prevent the IESG from
advancing a document that the WG previously declined to work on, and
could easily do so again?

I have no idea what Eric is thinking but I do think
that the environment has changed and that there's now
a lot more interest in authorization than there was
a few years ago.  That is to say, I think there are
more people who'd be able and/or inclined to work on
progressing the document.

Melinda