RE: TLS WG Chair Comments on draft-ietf-tls-authz-07

2009-02-13 08:27:35
Michael StJohns wrote:

I went to review the bidding on the TLS mailing list covering this
period and it appears the archives at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tls/current/maillist.html  only
complete archive covering the period and the discussions about TLS
WG interest in this document please?

I'm not sure if you already got an answer to this question (following
the mailing list hasn't been easy :-), but...

The archives at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tls/current/maillist.html
and yes, I agree that the user interface could be better).

That should cover this draft's life span (version -00 is from 2006).
If you're interested in more ancient history, the following links
may (or may not) be useful:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/text/tls/
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-tls/

Best regards,