Re: jim bound

2009-03-07 05:21:09
It's...sad that a lot of the men and women involved in making some of this countries greatest technological leaps are passing. Many of the men and women who put us on the moon are no longer alive. More and more of the men and women who helped build the bedrock of what became modern computing (including The Internet) are starting to pass as well.