Re: Repair of Public Mail List Archives Complete

2009-03-17 20:39:48
Hi Tom,

On 17/03/09 05:34 AM, Tom.Petch wrote:
Alexa

I noticed the lists were down and would normally have flagged it, as many
another organisation knows.  I did not do so partly because of the usual problem
of where to flag it but more because what is the point?  These are not so much
archives as current affairs.  I can look at what has been posted so far today,
or yesterday or last week.  But when I really need an archive, to see what was
agreed in 2006, I have to get there day by day by painstaking day by tedious day
at a time.  I can see no other more direct way.

Dont be so sad :-). Try the IETF mailing list search engine developed by Lars and Jari

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=006728497408158459967%3Aybxjdw-bjjw

Cheers
Suresh