Re: Downloading a whole maillist's archive

2009-03-31 01:12:04
ftp.ietf.org, in the "ietf-mail-archive" directory

On 2009-3-31, at 5:41, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

I want to download the whole lisp maillist archive and import it into
Thunderbird.

I have a plugin for Thunderbird that will take mbox format, and I have
pulled in maillist archives from other organizations.

However, I have not found a link at ietf.org that allows me to download
a whole maillist's archive (or at least by month).

I really want to review and search the archive before I jump in even
with the conversations I had with lisp participants at the IETF meeting
last week.