Re: designate an email address for testing at any provider

2009-03-31 07:12:04
I think you didn't mean domain. In that case, the catchall address encourages
delivery. I'm looking for a guaranteed bounce, for test purposes, at any email
service provider.

I think we understand what you want.  You can't have it.

Beyond the issue of catchall domains, there's the more basic issue that the mapping of domains to service providers is outside the IETF's remit, and pretty much impossible to define anyway when you consider all of the ways that mail is routed and handled.

R's,
John