Re: Extending the Dean Anderson PR-action to lists on tools.ietf.org

2009-04-17 10:33:16

Uh, for what its' worth, I am on a ton of these lists (and also the draft-*(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org lists). I have not received any email from Dean on these list that I found to be a problem. While I am not a fan of the Dean's belief that he should subscribe me, without my consent, to ietf-honest, I really don't understand why Dean should be blocked from rai-ads(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_)