Re: Differing topics (was: IAOC Meeting location selection)

2009-05-29 23:29:30
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:23:26PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

discussed, not always separately, in this thread,

I should have said "these threads", of course -- I was implicitly
tying this discussion to the recent discussion of particular sites for
meetings.  But the general point is still that the process issue about
the community understanding of how things get decided is distinct from
(and more important than) the decision process itself or actual
selection.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com
Shinkuro, Inc.