RE: More liberal draft formatting standards required

2009-06-30 04:52:42
The TXT versions do not print on my printer and have not printed
reliably on any printer I have ever owned.

I discovered by accident that, on my machine, simply opening a
text version in Microsoft Word gives a document which prints
properly, page breaks and all. (10 point Courier I think.)
Maybe not a purists' solution, but good enough to allow me to
move on.