Re: More liberal draft formatting standards required

2009-06-30 06:40:28
Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
I remain heartily fed up that the HTML versions of documents that I
know were submitted with XML source are not available, nor is the XML
source.

The TXT versions do not print on my printer and have not printed
reliably on any printer I have ever owned.
just an aside:

the way I've found that works reliably these days for printing I-Ds and RFCs is to load them into OpenOffice's editor (oowriter) and use "print" from there.

Somehow, OpenOffice managed to understand the formfeed character.