Re: RFC archival format, was: Re: More liberal draft formatting standards required

2009-07-03 07:19:00
On 3 jul 2009, at 13:13, Stewart Bryant wrote:

That is an author centric view. It is far more important to take a reader centric view.

Do we have any objective information on what format produced the clearest information transfer in the reader.

Well, readers can't read what authors can't produce.

Perhaps a good image trumps good text, but I don't think we can assume that this is the choice we'll be faced with in general, mediocre image vs good text or bad image vs mediocre text seems more likely.