Re: XML2RFC must die, was: Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format

2009-07-05 10:32:27
What we need is the ability to write drafts with a standard
issue word processor.

Why? I suppose if there were indeed a *standard* word processor, this might
be feasible, but I think by "standard issue" you mean "commercially
available".

http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/

Commercial, and the personal edition is available at no cost.
I've gotten non-CS people up to speed on that tool in no time.

Best with:
http://code.google.com/p/xml2rfc-xxe/

(But then, I use Emacs, which is non-commercial and free.)

Gruesse, Carsten