Re: XML2RFC must die, was: Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format

2009-07-05 21:45:07
I also would be against mandating xml2rfc.

I do agree that certain aspects of xml2rfc are convenient, but when it comes
to edit text, I really prefer .nroff

On 09-07-05 8:16 PM, "ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com"