Re: Automatically updated Table of Contents with Nroff

2009-07-16 06:45:39
I guess you are right about that.

And I'm mostly the same way. Still I find things when I see the finished
product that I want to tweak before submission.

Even if I like the result, I mostly end up doing at least 10 iterations of
Save -> compile -> open in viewer -> check result, before I'm done.

Page breaks is the least of the issues. What is more important is that
sections describing protocol syntax is not all messed up with wrong indent,
line breaks etc.

I guess not everyone appreciate WYSIWYG, but I do :)

/Stefan

On 09-07-16 12:15 PM, "Julian Reschke" <julian(_dot_)reschke(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>