Re: One Day Pass Proposal was Re: One Day Pass for newcomers

2009-08-24 15:07:41
Ray Pelletier wrote:
All;

Let me offer a suggestion for which we would like to receive quick and
constructive feedback so that the opening of the IETF 76 registration
will not be delayed.

One Day Pass Program

A person may purchase a One Day Pass to attend any one day of the IETF
Meeting for $200.

Benefits of the One Day Pass:
1. Attend all sessions during any one day of the Meeting, and partake of
the food and beverage during the breaks that day
2. Day can be selected during online registration, but can be changed
onsite without penalty
3. Payments may be made onsite without a late fee
4. Pass can be upgraded to a full Meeting Registration, however, late
fee may apply if initial Pass payment not made before Early Bird
deadline (Note: Intended to discourage gaming the system)
5. Attend Sunday Tutorials at no additional charge
6. Attend Sunday Welcome Reception at no additional charge
7. Attend Wednesday and Thursday Plenaries at no additional charge
8. Purchase a ticket 4 - 5 PM on Tuesday to attend the Host's Tuesday
evening Social, if tickets are available

I agree with all of this except that I would s/may/will/ in item 4.

Thanks for taking the community feedback into account and acting so
quickly on this Ray. I look forward to hearing how well it works!

Doug