Re: [Trustees] IETF Trust response to the appeal by John C Klensin (July 18, 2009

2009-09-07 15:07:57
Thomas:

I'm sorry that you read it that way. The first response that was drafted was a point-by-point reply as you suggest. It was extremely repetitive, with the same points being made over and over. I found the reply cumbersome at best. It was my suggestion that we take the points that were made over and over in that formulation of the response and structure it this way.

Russ