FW: [rohc] Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec (Integration of Robust Header Compression (ROHC) over IPsec Security Associations) to Informational RFC

2009-09-20 13:43:25
All,

Sorry for my belated response. This last workweek didn't allow me time to
respond on the date requested.

Comments:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-11.txt

- No comments other than to say "well done".

Bob Stangarone

-----Original Message-----
From: rohc-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:rohc-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of The
IESG
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 6:47 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: rohc(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: [rohc] Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec (Integration of Robust
Header Compression (ROHC) over IPsec Security Associations) to Informational
RFC

The IESG has received a request from the Robust Header Compression WG
(rohc) to consider the following document:

- 'Integration of Robust Header Compression (ROHC) over IPsec Security
   Associations '
   <draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2009-09-17. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case,
please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=1400