RE: Room for Smart Grid Bar BOF on Wednesday night at IETF 76

2009-11-09 14:51:05
That would be lovely, but I just couldn't sort the government paperwork to make
that happen.  Billing it as "meeting materials" didn't work out...

Tim

From: iesg-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org [iesg-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Dave CROCKER [dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net]
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:11 PM
To: Polk, William T.
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Golmie, Nada T.;
peter(_at_)peter-dambier(_dot_)de; Phil Roberts; IESG IESG; Hiroshi Esaki;
Henning Schulzrinne; recipe(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Dodson, Donna F.;
roll(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Russ Housley; Peny Yang; David R Oran; Richard
Shockey; IAB IAB; Michael Dillon; Ralph Droms; 76all(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Paul
Hoffman; Su, David H.; St. Pierre, James A.; Leslie Daigle; Sean Turner; Brian
E Carpenter; Fred Baker
Subject: Re: Room for Smart Grid Bar BOF on Wednesday night at IETF 76

Polk, William T. wrote:
Given the scale of this bar BOF (64 IETFers have indicated they wish to
attend already!), we will need to be a bit more formal than the usual bar
BOF.  Here is a draft agenda, subject to usual in meeting agenda bashing:

I presume this extends to the provision of an actual and stocked and functioning
/bar/, at the back of the room?

d/
--

   Dave Crocker