Re: RIM patents using a mime body in a message (and ignores IETF IPR rules)

2009-11-19 16:11:06
Hi Ted,
I believe you are right.
Let me further add a) it's IMO foolish to attempt to force re-examination
without a *good* patent lawyer (even if it's allowed in the US), and b)
that, AFAIK, this aspect of the perceived brokenness of the patent system is
not local to the US.
Stephan

On 11/19/09 12:32 PM, "tytso(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu" <tytso(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu>