Re: Logging the source port?

2009-11-23 18:39:13
I think these legal requirements are stupid.

But there is no way that I would regard adherence to Rob and Ari's
slapped together log format a defense against non-compliance. If you
have a legal obligation you have an obligation, end of story.

The W3C log format I designed is supported by all the Web servers I
use and allows for most data imaginable to be logged.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 4:49 AM, Arnt Gulbrandsen