Re: Corporate email attachment filters and IETF emails

2009-12-08 11:58:30
Bob:

There are no attachments in I-D Submission verification email messages from the online I-D Submission tool. The most recent one I got went like this:

<begin verification message>
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool
To: housley(_at_)vigilsec(_dot_)com
Subject: I-D Submitter Authentication for <draft-name>
Date: ,date.

Please follow the link below to complete your I-D submission.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/auto_post.cgi?auth_key=<ugly-string>&submission_id=<number>

Please note that if you do not follow the link above by <date>, then this submission will be canceled and your Internet-Draft will be permanently removed from the staging area.

THIS PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE ANY CUTOFF DATES. IF A CUTOFF PERIOD BEGINS BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE SUBMISSION PROCESS, YOUR SUBMISSION CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.

The IETF Secretariat.
<end verification message>

Russ