Re: Announcement of the new Trust Legal Provisions (TLP 4.0)

2009-12-30 11:28:52
Marshall Eubanks wrote:
Because it was the date you suggested in your email December 2, 2009 10:00:47 AM EST :

For rfc2629.xslt, the answer is "I'd prefer not to". The reason being that cutover dates on day 1 of a month will be much easier to maintain in the long term, and also I'd like to see all boilerplate related changes (see draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-08) being done at the same time. So for rfc2629.xslt, I'd potentially support a cutover date for *both* on Feb 01.

If we need more time, we can certainly do this, however I raised this issue with the tools team a month ago and February 1 was the latest date suggested.

Yes, I stated that for *rfc2629.xslt*. What you seem to miss is that we need somebody to make the change in xml2rfc as well, and right now, that code is looking for a new maintainer (reminder: TCL code).

Best regards, Julian