Re: Towards consensus on document format

2010-03-16 09:50:34

I would suggest that this topic is something the RFC Series Editor
(transitional or otherwise) would/should/could consider.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj