Re: Towards consensus on document format

2010-03-16 10:14:33
I developed tools to convert RFC from/to mediawiki pages. As long as RFC
3935 obliges to use English ASCII, the simplest English ASCII format is the
best as it permits easy format conversion. The only real problem I meet is
the impossibility to use circles in figures.
jfc