Re: Periodic debates

2010-03-16 10:11:21
And so we would have a WiKi in HTML to explain why the document format
is in teletype format.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Dave CROCKER <dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
wrote:

On 3/11/2010 7:32 AM, Donald Eastlake wrote:

Periodically, there are flame wars on the IETF mailing list that the
IETF should / shouldn't...

Mayhap we should create a FAQ wiki that captures the essence of these
debates, so that we can simply cite the relevant entry when the topic
arises, and revise the entry when (if) someone offers a new datum to the
debate?

d/
--

 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking

New Website: http://hallambaker.com/
View Quantum of Stupid podcasts, Tuesday and Thursday each week,
http://quantumofstupid.com/