Re: Why the normative form of IETF Standards is ASCII

2010-03-24 18:56:44
Julian,

One minor question.

How do you use xml2rfc to edit a document when you don't have that document
in xml format?

For example, if it was not originally created using xml2rfc.

/Stefan

On 10-03-22 2:58 PM, "Julian Reschke" <julian(_dot_)reschke(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>