Re: Formal SPAM Compliant filed against Anderson...

2010-05-05 14:24:17
On 5/5/2010 11:46 AM, Fred Baker wrote:

On May 5, 2010, at 11:37 AM, John C Klensin wrote:

Sending mail to people who clearly don't want it is discourteous and abusive
at best and should not be encouraged in any way, especially by telling the
recipients that they can always filter.

What can I say. I don't receive email from Dean, and there are a few - very
few - others that I don't receive email from. But when people feed the troll
by replying to the email, the abuse affects me. At minimum, I have to delete
the well-meaning burst of chatter that follows.

Yes, I filter. None-the-less, I would appreciate it if courtesy prevailed. If
it takes a court action to instill a modicum of courtesy, so be it.

Thanks Fred!

Todd