Re: Formal SPAM Compliant filed against Anderson...

2010-05-06 21:50:49
Joe,

I responded to Dean directly and asked to be removed for the second
time, and noted that I had already contacted the FTC, which I had.

Here's the FTC link if you need it:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

Bob

On 05/06/2010 04:58 AM, Joe Abley wrote:

On 2010-05-06, at 05:01, Robert Stangarone wrote:

I did just as you suggest (contact the FTC) some time ago, and Dean
stopped the SPAM.

This sounds like valuable operational data. Given your experience, can you
confirm exactly what you had to send and to whom in order to make this happen?

Of course, he stated that I had never requested to be UNSUBSCRIBED from
his list, which I had.

Of course.

Joe

This mail originated from the whataboutbob.org  domain.
For any issues related to this mail, or the whataboutbob.org
domain, contact support(_at_)whataboutbob(_dot_)org

Processed by .25