Re: Last Call: Policy Statement on the Day Pass Experiment

2010-05-08 10:21:24
The IESG observes that attending a single day of the IETF meeting is not
 sufficient for a new participant to learn the culture of the IETF or the
 qualities that would make an effective IETF leader.  Further, ongoing
 exposure to the IETF standards process is necessary to appreciate the
 significance and importance of cross-area review.

This is the main point for me. I want my NomCom to have significant breadth and depth of understanding, as described here. I'm in favor.