Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-05-19 16:42:28
Dear Behcet,

Can you please check the confirmation you received when you made your
reservation.  There were a number of rates available with different terms, when
I contacted the MECC booking service and they indicated you booked the rate
which is non-refundable.  This means you received a special low rate which is
pre-paid and charged at the time you make your reservation.  This rate also
means you cannot change or cancel your reservation.

If you need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Marcia