Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-05-18 14:54:37
Which hotel was it?

Two  of the hotels (NH Maastricht and Crowne Plaza Maastricht) show two
sets of rates, a refundable rate and a non-refundable rate.  It says that
if you choose the non-refundable rate your credit card will be charged
immediately.

Janet