Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-05-10 17:13:23
I traveled through Schipol last January. My Visa debit card (with PIN) worked
at the human counter with the "PIN Cards Only" sign. It was later refused at a
different station, but I think that was a matter of an untrained attendant more
than a technology failure. (He expected a chip.)