Re: IETF Meeting Room Space Availability Policy

2010-05-22 05:38:20

On 5/20/2010 5:57 AM, Eric Burger wrote:
What does the community think about disclosure requirements for
directly-IETF-related work?  For example, and I am thinking out loud as a
community member, I would expect *some* form of announcement for work group
activities, even if a closed design team.

What is the purpose of requiring reporting about closed groups? There is no history to having design teams report their discussion activities, except for their output to the working group.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking